Interested in packaging and want to win a Kindle Fire 7? If you visit our stand at the Made in the Midlands Expo on 21st June and leave us with your business details, you’ll be entered in our prize draw!
Visit stand 160 to win
You’ll find the Network Packaging team on stand 160 ready and waiting to help you with your packaging challenges.
Whatever you’re packing, we can help! From automated solutions for high demand operations, through to intelligent packaging designs that have multiple uses you can be confident that we will save you time and money when it comes to packaging.
See how we’ve helped our customers before
To see an example of how we’ve helped one of our manufacturing customers before, check out our Handicare case study.
Don’t forget – you’ve got to be in it to win it
Remember to come along to stand 160 at the Made in the Midlands Expo to be in for a chance to win a Kindle Fire 7. Click here to register for your expo tickets today.
Before you enter our competition, make sure you check out the terms and conditions:
- The competition is only open to Made in the Midlands members and visitors who visit the Network Packaging stand at the Made in the Midlands Expo on 21st June 2018. All entrants must use packaging and operate from business premises in the United Kingdom and hold a company registration number or are a sole trader or partnership
- The entrants must be aged 18 years and above
- Only one entry per person / company will be accepted
- The competition opens on 21st June 2018. Network Packaging Ltd has the right to withdraw this competition at any point
- The prize draw will be held on Monday 25th June. The winner will be selected at random and will receive a Kindle Fire 7
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or alternatives will be offered. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- If the winner of the draw does not respond within 28 days, Network Packaging Ltd reserves the right to hold another draw to select a new winner
- We reserve the right to publish a case study / blog article in connection to this competition
- Network Packaging Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason
- Network Packaging Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you because of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize
- Employees of Network Packaging Ltd or any associated company of our parent company Macfarlane Group UK Limited are not eligible to enter the prize draw
- Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the prize draw is Network Packaging Ltd, Unit 5 Lanesfield Drive, Spring Road Industrial Estate, Ettingshall, Wolverhampton WV4 6UA