We’re excited announce that new Sealed Air Cryovac® CT shrink film is now available from Network Packaging. If you’re heat shrinking the likes of hardware, cosmetics, printed paper, textiles, art supplies and even food, Cryovac® could be perfect for you!
How is Cryovac® CT film different?
Cryovac® CT shrink film is a patented new technology which can radically enhance the performance of your packaging operation. Cryovac® incorporates up to 50 micro-layers of film compared to traditional shrink films that are typically made from 5 layers. Due to this unique composition you get enhanced strength and durability, as well as a 30-50% weight reduction in the film. This weight reduction and the advanced engineering used in the manufacture of Cryovac® means less raw materials are being used. Plus, Cryovac® film provides outstanding clarity adding to the visual appeal of your products.
What Cryovac® CT shrink film can do for you…
We offer Cryovac® film in a range of microns to suit many applications and it can help you improve your product appearance, reduce your overall packaging costs and improve your sustainability.
Improve your product attributes
- Improved appearance compared to conventional films
- Outstanding resistance so you get enhanced product protection
- Enhanced pack integrity
Reducing the total cost of your packaging
- Longer rolls – so you spend less time handling and changing rolls
- Increased productivity – speed gives you more packs per hour
- Reduced downtime means you improve packer efficiency
- Better sealing = additional protection, safer storage and easier handing
Enhance your sustainability
- Less material therefore a lower carbon footprint
- You save energy with lower tunnel and sealing temperatures
- Waste materials are reduced in your packing operation