As we’re about to take a break for Christmas, the Network Packaging team decided to take a look back at a few highlights of the year…
- Over half a million bottles of wine protected by Airsac – that’s approximately 2.5 million glasses of wine! Check out the full Airsac wine range by clicking here.
- 21 blog posts during 2015 – we’ve actively been sharing packaging hints and tips, as well as new product launches on our blog throughout the year. Our most popular posts were “Thinking about going green with your packaging?” and “Enhancing your brand perception through packaging”. Check out the rest of our news here.
- 100% – this is the percentage of customers who rated our customer services and sales team as excellent and good in our 2015 customer survey. One customer said of Network “I have found the team to be supportive and dedicated. The customer comes first”.
- Over 7 million boxes sold – bespoke to customer cartons remain one of our top selling products. If you’re interested in bespoke service, click here.
- 6 new product launches – we’re always looking for new solutions to offer our customers, some of our favourite new products for 2015 included Geami WrapPak and Airsac UltraMail – out inflatable mailing bags.
By all measures, we think 2015 has been a great year for Network Packaging and our customers. We’d like to wish all of our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2016!